Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Found This Little Gem Today

While looking through my facebook timeline (yeah, I do that, so what?!), I came across this conversation I had with my brother, 5 years ago.

The scene: He's 16 living at home, I am 21 in college at my awful, crappy college house. This house had 7 people, 5 rooms, two showers, one toilet. It was a lot of fun but it was disgusting, in retrospect.

From facebook:

A conversation I had with my 16-year old brother online:

Him: Hey, do you guys need any toilet paper?

Me: Yeah, I guess so

Him: Okay
My car got tp'ed last night

Me: Oh, well, are we getting rolls?

Him: I think there is one roll

Me: Well we don't need just a big wad of toilet paper

Him: Yeah, it's a big wad
But, its 3-ply soft...
...
...
...
...
...
Me: Okay, yeah, bring it over and we'll check it out

No comments: